21 Thinks to Think...Affirmations To Live By
I'm back! The last few weeks we shared some great stories about two of our very own familia, and we promise to bring more in the coming weeks..but for now we just wanted to put together a list of affirmations for you.
Why you ask?
One thing we do not do enough is build ourselves up. Think back throughout your life and I guarantee you that at times you have been your worst enemy. In fact I guarantee that 99 percent of you are your worst enemy right now now...This needs to change.
Affirmations are simply thoughts, ambitions, and beliefs repeated over time....a form of code in which you choose to live by...
It is said that we think about 50,000-70,000 thoughts PER DAY. We need to sway the direction that those thoughts run. By restating your affirmation you re-imprint it into your mind and your actions throughout the day will be dictated by your actions and beliefs..
Today we want to give you a list of some simple but powerful affirmations to help you develop your own or to use as them as is.
Our suggestion is to use or create 3 affirmations that you repeat DAILY (as often as you'd like to)...Monitor where you are at when you start, and monitor your progress towards the life you want to be living....Recite your affirmations, believe in them, and live by them.....
It doesn't need to be a lot to foster change, stick to 3...
21 THINKS TO THINK....ffirmations to live by
- I easily find solutions to challenges and roadblocks and move past them quickly.
- I wake up and understand that I have been given a gift, I must not waste it.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- I have fun with all of my endeavors, even the most mundane.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.
- I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
- I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations
- I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
- My Possibilities are endless.
- I enjoy trying new foods and learning healthier habits.
- I Know that there will always be pain in life, therefore I have learned to love the pain.
- The beauty of life is our ability to be ourselves, I love who I am.
- I know what it takes to achieve the life I want, and I am making the right changes to get there.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good
If you talk to any person that lives in their success they will tell you....9 times out of 10, that visualization and affirmations are one of their greatest keys to them attaining their success...
You could take all the action in the world, but if you aren't guiding it somewhere, you'll never get to where you want to be.
The key is to align your action with your vision.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Yours' in strength,