20 BIG QUOTES To Live By
Today marks a BIG day for us. Today you have a NEW opportunity. Today you have a NEW obstacle to get through. Today you have a BIG idea.....Today you can change your life..
This opportunity is also an obstacle. This obstacle is also a big idea. This big idea is a CHANCE to change your life.
It really is rather simple, you are faced with a choice. To do the right thing, or to not.
You want to be healthier? what do you choose; whole foods or fast foods.
You want to get stronger? what do you choose: Hitting the gym or hitting the couch.
You want to get a pay raise? what do you choose: Meet with your boss or meet with your coworkers and complain about how you don't get paid enough.
You want to be HAPPY? What do you choose: to complain about lifes circumstance, or rejoice in lifes beauty?
You see, we could hide behind our conditions, the circumstances we face. We can blame everyone and everything other than ourselves....but that is a choice.
Today, you have the biggest opportunity of your life. You have the opportunity to make the right choice.
You have the choice to change.....it is tough, and most likely the toughest thing you will ever have to do.
What we want is often harder to attain because we always want what we don't have. It takes work to get what we don't have.
It takes making the right choices.
Today I have 20 BIG QUOTES that have influenced me over the years and have really CHANGED the way I view the world, and I know if you implement just ONE, you will be on the path to happiness and health.
without further ado,
20 BIG QUOTES TO LIVE BY
- Perhaps the most important: "GIVE EVERYTHING you can, TO EVERYONE you know, WITH EVERY OUNCE you've got, EVERYWHERE you go." - Martin Rooney, Rooney's Rules
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill
- “Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves.” - Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
- “Some people think of generosity as an event. They get behind some cause and participate in an annual fund drive. When their big splash is over, it’s back to business as usual. But generosity is an attitude. It has to be cultivated daily.” - Ken Blanchard, The Generosity Factor
- “Victims recite problems, leaders provide solutions.” - Robin Sharma, The Leader Who Had No Title
- "Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up. And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem
- "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." - Jim Rohn
- "Quality is not an act, it is a habit" - Aristotle
- "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- "The easiest way to lead a mediocre life is to work hard all day to get out of a hard day's work." - Martin Rooney, Rooney's Rules.
- "Sometimes success means over-committing and then hustling to do everything you said you will." Luka Hocevar
- “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” -Walt Disney
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees The Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”- Steve Jobs
- "A Healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a Carrier."
- "Fantasy is what we want, but reality is what we need" - Lauryn Hill
- "No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it." - 2pac
- "If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing." - 1 Corinthians 13
- "That's what a leader's about: sacrifice. The times he's gotta sacrifice because he's gotta lead, by example. Not by fear and not by self-pity." -Al Pacino quote from Any Given Sunday
- "I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what." - Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
I've always been huge fan of quotes, but I want to advise you that the BEST way to understand a quote, is to read a book. quotes are great, but the book is what divulges the idea.
What are some of your favorite quotes? I would love to hear them!
Have a GREAT day warriors and keep fighting the good fight!
Never hesitate to reach out to me for anything,
I always have time...
Yours in strength,