WHY CAN'T YOU?
Most of the time that I talk to people about exercise or eating more vegetables and their first response is "I can't do that."
A lot of the time that I talk to people, they tell me of an ache or pain that they have been having, or some type of health related disease.
Many even tell me "I should work out more"...but if I invite them in, then they do not show or give me a reason why they can't.
That is why we call it the Resistance,
At TFW we are fighting for HEALTH and HAPPINESS while various BIG industries profit from our bad habits.
We are the resistance because we choose to stand up for our health, and we understand how important it is. We gain warriors in this fight, because people are realizing how important it really is.
Today, I wanted to share with you the 3 THINGS that you can begin to implement right now, that can CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
They are not in any particular order as they are all equally important.
EAT YOUR VEGGIES (and don't forget the cow)
- Most people will easily admit that they don't eat enough veggies, or that they indulge on carbohydrates and alcohol, rather than some lean meat and water.
- Not only are veggies, lean meats and water easier for your stomach to digest but they are powerhouses for the essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs. This will EASILY increase your energy, mood, and leanness.
- Eating too much processed food will leave you lethargic, bloated, overweight, at risk for health issues and increase your mood swings,
LIFT WEIGHTS (technique matters)
- Studies have shown that not only is lifting weights the most beneficial mode of exercise to burn fat and build muscle. Most people say they are "too out of shape to lift weights."
- Lifting weights is right for ALMOST every body. No one needs to lose weight to start exercising, people need to exercise to lose weight!
- Not only will the strength training burn fat and build muscle but the strength that you gain from it will decrease aches and pains caused by weakness, it will increase your body's ability to circulate blood and become more resistant to injury.
SLEEP MORE (I struggle with this one too...)
- Most people say "I can't sleep," or "i have to much to do" (I am the latter)
- But sleep is beneficial not only to your body's muscular repair but it also helps your skin remain elastic, your brains ability to concentrate and think clearly, and increases your mood as well.
- Studies show that our excuse of "I don't have enough time" is false, as our efficiency is greater when we are well rested.
As human's we often know what we NEED to do to achieve a desired result. but we refuse it and search for an "easier way". It is innate in us, but we have the ability to control it.
Simply develop the habit of fitness, the habit of healthy foods, and the habit of sleeping and you will change your whole being, I know it works because I see people doing it every day, all across the globe through the network of the Resistance.
It's never a matter of what you can't do, but what you CHOOSE to do. that matters
If you want to live a high quality life, you need to treat yourself at the quality that you want...That means QUALITY FOOD, QUALITY EXERCISE, and QUALITY SLEEP. These 3 things are the most important key's that I can give you on your road to a happier and healthier you.
You looked at the blog most likely because you are in search of something....Don't overlook the simplicity... It has been proven over time.
IN LOVE AND STRENGTH,